Film entry for International Shortfilm Festival Landau – La.Meko 2018
NO SUBMISSION FEE
Closing date for submissions 15th November 2017
(The Closing date for submissions of universities and distributors might be different)
The Festival will take place in may 2018.
- Max. length (per submission): 30 minutes
- Two submissions maximum per director (please use separate entry forms for each movie!)
- No promotional contents • Languages: German and any other language with English and/or German subtitles
- The film was not submitted for the La.Meko Landau festival yet.
- Preview Copy: please send us a link to an online streaming ressource (e.g. vimeo). Please NO file-transfer links like wetransfer, dropbox etc!!!). You can also send the film as DVD to our postal adress. The preview copy remains in the archive and cannot be sent back. We will not confirm the receipt of submissions.
- If you send a DVD please attach a note to the shipment with your name, title of movie, e-mail adress and a signed note that you agree to the conditions of the festival.
- Don’t use adhesive labels or stickers for the DVD
- Don’t send us any letters in a form we have to sign for the receiving. • Festival copy on HD Media-file (e.g. h264, apple ProRes etc).
- Closing date for submissions 15th November 2017 (The Closing date for submissions of universities and distributors might be different)
- NO SUBMISSION FEE
- There are currently at least six awards (250€-500€). Three of them including the regional price are chosen by a jury and the rest by the votes of the audience.
Please contact us if you have questions about the submisson.